Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My 1st Birthday

A small birthday party held at our house on 13 Dec 2008 (Sat).
It was my 1st birthday party and only family & relatives were invited.


Papa and Popo was busy cooking, Gong Gong was busy cleaning the house and Mummy was busy taking care me and blowing balloons.










My Birthday Cake - minie mouse














Party started.


Little aunties.

From now on, I can eat EVERYTHING TODAY.
Yummy!

Presents received.

Cut Cake Ceremony.

Most exciting time - open presents












Me and all my presents.
The End.

(My wish: more presents next year.)

4 comments:

the little prince said...

Happy Birthday Alicia!!

Got present for you...wait till Uncle Leon back to office ya!!

PrincessZoe said...

Happy Belated Birthday Alicia.
Sorry was real busy to read any blogs recently.
Hope Zoe can catch up with you at class again.

2xMum said...

Happy belated birthday Alicia!
You're so adorable!

Roz Razalli said...

Hi...

I came across your posting about Kepong Metropolitan Park. I plan to do a party there for my son, do you have to ask for permission from the park authority there?

Thanks.