Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008

Admited to hospital ~ Early Nov'08






I was sick for a couple of days, started with bad cough then fever. Mummy sent me to Pantai Bangsar. Doctor suspected was virus infection to lungs.











Mummy accompanied me to stay at night in hospital.






I was showing my temper. Didn't have a good sleep last night because the neighbour was so noisy. At the end, mummy upgraded to single room.












Papa brought me to the children playroom. Guess what? Only me in the room watching cartoons.











Oh no...medicine time. You see, mummy looked so happy when i was suffering from this smelly medicine.







You must wonder why only me watching the TV. Because mummy was sleeping at the next bed, she didn't sleep well too..












We went to Starbuck which located at the hospital.











Yuppy, I was going to be discharged from hospital soon. At the end, I stayed 3 days 2 nights in the hospital.

4 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is well well well......

the little prince said...

Pity the little princess...

great that she is getting better now!!

Take care yeah...

MeRy said...

Great that little princess is recovering now..

2xMum said...

Wow... the children play room is huge!

Well, hope little princess is feeling better now.